PM Imran releases new Pakistan map that includes occupied Kashmir
ISLAMABAD - In a historic move, Prime Minister Imran Khan on Tuesday released fresh and official political map of Pakistan, showing the whole of Indian occupied Kashmir as part of the country.
Earlier, the map was approved by the federal cabinet in a meeting held earlier today.
The release of the new map comes a day before Pakistan and whole Kashmiris are set to observe “Day of Exploitation” to protest abrogation of Article 370 by India on August 5 last year to revoke the special status of the occupied Kashmir.
Addressing the event, the prime minister said that all Pakistan and Kashmir leaders have thrown weight behind the new political map of the country.
He called for resolving the Kashmir issued by implementing UN Security Council’s resolutions regarding right to self-determination.
The premier also called it a historic day as it represents the ambition of Pakistanis.
- Defence Minister witnesses multinational military exercise KAVKAZ ...11:54 AM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Private schools announce fee waiver, installment facility amid ...11:27 AM | 27 Sep, 2020
- New destinations explored for tourism to uplift economic, social ...10:42 AM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Peace in Afghanistan imperative for regional stability: PM Imran09:54 AM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Drug probe: Deepika Padukone, Shraddha Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan ...02:30 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Lily Collins is engaged to Charlie McDowell02:03 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020