NAB to nab former Sindh minister Sharjeel Memon
The report said that Memon, who had fled to United Arab Emirate, committed billions of rupees corruption in the Sindh Information Department and he will be arrested on his return to Pakistan.
Evidences of his involvement in corruption have been gathered, the report said.
The court also ordered the NAB authorities to provide traveling documents of Sharjeel Memon, directing the bureau to conduct a detail inquiry in this regard.
Memon has filed in the Sindh High Court a petition for protective bail claiming that allegations leveled by NAB were baseless. He feared arrest on his return to the country.
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020