Railways minister offers special freight train to facilitate Sialkot exporters
SIALKOT – Federal Minister for Railways Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed on Monday offered a special freight train service to Sialkot exporters for enabling them to promote business and trade activities in the area.
He said that Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz supremo Nawaz Sharif did not have to go to London for removal of kidney stones, as he could also receive spiritual treatment at Lal Haveli, saying that there was no political future of Nawaz and Zardari families in Pakistan.
The minister said that it would be better for Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari to apologize for his indecorous comments.
He said that corruption-free Pakistan was the aim of PTI government.
Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Youth Affairs Usman Dar, President PTI Central Punjab Umer Dar, PTI leader Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan and business community were also present on the occasion.
Earlier, talking to the newsmen at Chawinda-Pasrur (Sialkot district), the Railways Minister announced rehabilitation of two trains namely Passenger Train and Rail Car Train on Lahore-Chawinda-Sialkot Section within the next six months for providing the railway journey service to the local people.
- Two kids drown in River Chenab08:02 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Predatory cop shoots teen boy dead in Kasur on Eid07:24 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Lahore temperature hits 44°C on second day of Eid07:04 PM | 25 May, 2020
- PML-N’s Nehal Hashmi tests positive for COVID-1906:59 PM | 25 May, 2020
- KP chief secretary tests positive for COVID-1905:40 PM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020