Railways minister offers special freight train to facilitate Sialkot exporters
He said that Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz supremo Nawaz Sharif did not have to go to London for removal of kidney stones, as he could also receive spiritual treatment at Lal Haveli, saying that there was no political future of Nawaz and Zardari families in Pakistan.
The minister said that it would be better for Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari to apologize for his indecorous comments.
He said that corruption-free Pakistan was the aim of PTI government.
Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Youth Affairs Usman Dar, President PTI Central Punjab Umer Dar, PTI leader Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan and business community were also present on the occasion.
Earlier, talking to the newsmen at Chawinda-Pasrur (Sialkot district), the Railways Minister announced rehabilitation of two trains namely Passenger Train and Rail Car Train on Lahore-Chawinda-Sialkot Section within the next six months for providing the railway journey service to the local people.
- FATF says Pakistan to remain on grey list till Feb 202107:39 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- ‘President grossly failed to exercise his discretion,’ remarks SC ...07:04 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 6-year old raped, set on fire in India’s Punjab06:03 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- US suspends visa services in Turkey over reports of potential terror ...05:58 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Police arrested man posturing as fake Pakistan Army Captain04:47 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani weddings of all times03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 5 fall wardrobe essentials every woman needs02:00 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Unfinished: Priyanka Chopra completes her memoir11:22 AM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Turkish Airlines fined for violating SOPs in Pakistan02:42 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Five killed as bus catches fire near Khuzdar12:07 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PML-N leader’s secret meeting upsets Nawaz11:45 AM | 23 Oct, 2020