Railways minister offers special freight train to facilitate Sialkot exporters
He said that Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz supremo Nawaz Sharif did not have to go to London for removal of kidney stones, as he could also receive spiritual treatment at Lal Haveli, saying that there was no political future of Nawaz and Zardari families in Pakistan.
The minister said that it would be better for Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari to apologize for his indecorous comments.
He said that corruption-free Pakistan was the aim of PTI government.
Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Youth Affairs Usman Dar, President PTI Central Punjab Umer Dar, PTI leader Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan and business community were also present on the occasion.
Earlier, talking to the newsmen at Chawinda-Pasrur (Sialkot district), the Railways Minister announced rehabilitation of two trains namely Passenger Train and Rail Car Train on Lahore-Chawinda-Sialkot Section within the next six months for providing the railway journey service to the local people.
- PAF trainer aircraft crashes near Mardan, pilot martyred (VIDEO)01:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran meets Pakistan’s T20 World Cup squad today12:14 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Turkish President Erdogan calls for settlement of Kashmir issue under ...11:36 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Mardan orphan student sets record by obtaining full marks in matric10:57 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Taliban ask to speak at UN, nominate Suhail Shaheen as Afghan envoy10:32 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021