Groom skips wedding for football match; bride's father cancels wedding
The groom was to wed at his home in the Southern Baha town last week but he told his bride’s family that he wanted to delay the wedding one day later for ‘an urgent business’.
The bride’s family later discovered that the groom had flown to the Western Red Sea port of Jeddah to watch a football match, the Emirates247 reported.
“After discovering the groom’s lie, the bride’s father decided to cancel the marriage and reject the groom on the grounds he is a liar and could not shoulder marital responsibilities,” the Arabic language daily 'Sada' said.
- Five dead in second deadly bombing in Jalalabad in two days11:02 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to arrest unvaccinated people in line with NCOC orders10:17 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Navjot Sidhu in race for Indian Punjab CM after Amarinder Singh's ...07:37 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: PM Imran to address the world's biggest diplomatic ...07:10 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan calls up players for National T20 after New Zealand ...06:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021