Saudi Arabia breaks off ties with Iran following attack on embassy in Tehran
Talking to newsmen Saudi foreign minister Adel al-Jubeir said that all Iranian diplomats must leave the kingdom within next 48 hours. Saudi Arabia has also summoned its representatives in Tehran back home, he added.
On the occasion he also blamed Tehran for conspiring attacks against Saudi Arabia. Tehran has a long history of sponsoring attacks and distributing weapons among fighters against the kingdom, he went on to say.
The move comes two days after shia scholar al-Nimr and 45 others were executed in 12 different cities of Saudi Arabia on the charges of terrorism and waging war against the kingdom.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:29 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest daily coronavirus death toll in three months09:11 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 17 October 202108:43 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- JUI-F lawmaker Maulana Ayubi shares how to make alcohol ‘halal’ ...11:25 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam’s wife Sara Bharwana’s celebrates her birthday in style09:45 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021