Saudi Arabia breaks off ties with Iran following attack on embassy in Tehran
Talking to newsmen Saudi foreign minister Adel al-Jubeir said that all Iranian diplomats must leave the kingdom within next 48 hours. Saudi Arabia has also summoned its representatives in Tehran back home, he added.
On the occasion he also blamed Tehran for conspiring attacks against Saudi Arabia. Tehran has a long history of sponsoring attacks and distributing weapons among fighters against the kingdom, he went on to say.
The move comes two days after shia scholar al-Nimr and 45 others were executed in 12 different cities of Saudi Arabia on the charges of terrorism and waging war against the kingdom.
- Peshawar boy, accused of 'sextorting’ US girl, also hacked Snapchat ...01:46 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pink Ribbon set to augment Breast Cancer Awareness in Oct12:34 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Eight ‘terrorists’ planning attacks arrested in Punjab12:12 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- FM Qureshi apprises UN president, secretary general about human ...11:51 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video takes internet by storm03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Indian song 'Mehendi' is a copy of iconic Pakistani song 'Gagar'03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Firdous Jamal's comments about Mahira Khan, Osman Khalid trigger ...03:24 PM | 24 Sep, 2021