We are getting all this love because of Samina: Manzar Sehbai
Love, like hope, springs eternal. It knows no age limits, no fading of trust, no physical or mental weaknesses.
Veteran actors Manzar Sehbai and Samina Ahmed had us in awe when they announced that they got married.
View this post on Instagram
FOR ALL OF OUR FANS & WELL WISHERS WITH LOVE ❤ We would like to thank all our friends fans and well wishers in Pakistan and across the globe for their blessings good wishes and love showered on us after our nikah was carried out on the 04.04.2020 With love ❤ Samina & Manzar Phototag @GulraizSarfraz
They had an intimate, low-key wedding and the duo proved that no matter what the age, love conquers it all!
Nevertheless, two months into marriage, the couple finally came live on Instagram, sharing how it all began.
Sehbai posted a short clip from that session in which he openly showers love upon his newly-wedded wife and said, “All this love we received, all the appreciation you’re talking about, all the praise, it’s all for her and because of her.”
Samina sat beside him, smiling, and couldn’t stop blushing for even a second!
He also revealed that the picture shared was actually a selfie. “That was a selfie! No one was able to guess it but Samina made the frame and we took the picture,” the Alif actor said.
Sehbai further added,”We know we look good together, I’m glad everyone knows it!”
Well, we couldn’t agree more with him! They definitely make the cutest couple in 2020 so far!
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020