Ali Rehman Khan, Hania Amir to reunite in Wajahat Rauf’s upcoming film
KARACHI - The handsome hunk Rehman and actress Hania Amir will appear on the big screen as leads for the first time together in film Parday Mein Rehne Do.
According to media reports, both actors took part in the shooting of filmmaker and director Wajahat Rauf’s upcoming movie “Parday mein rehne do”, which is undergoing its first phase of shooting in Karachi.
The gorgeous star Hania Amir has previously co-starred alongside Ali Rehman in a supporting role for her debut film “Janaan”. Their new flick is set to be shot in record time and screened for the audiences this year.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- KSA indicates health standards as primary criteria for Hajj pilgrims03:10 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Gigi Hadid slams British Magazine claiming that she's 'disguising' ...02:42 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case02:09 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Two Indian soldiers commit suicide in IOK01:49 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Sushant Singh Rajput's fan honors the late actor by naming a star ...12:44 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Model with Down syndrome featured in Gucci Beauty Campaign in Italian ...11:40 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020