Ever wonder how they test Commercial Jets before declaring them safe? Now you know
The VMU test is also carried to measure the takeoff angle of every plane.
Planes are also passed through Spray Tests in order to dry out the water present in places like engines.
During another test planes are stopped right before they get minimum speed required to takeoff. As a result of test the wheels catch fire and planes are required to to wait for five minutes without any assistance from firefighters. The purpose of the test is to simulate response time to such emergency events.
The plane wings are also tested for holding 150% of the load before they break away. The wings are usually tested for their flexibility in this process.
Another test is carried out to calculate that how long the engine casing can hold any floating part.
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Trophy unveiled ahead of first T20 clash (VIDEO)11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021