Malik Riaz allowed to use ‘Bahria’ as brand for 10 days
Additional district and session judge Muhammad Ashraf approved a petition filed by Bahria Town for hearing and permitted it to use the brand name ‘Bahria’, suspending the earlier verdict of a civil court.
According to details, Bahria Town had filed a petition against the verdict of the civil court, which barred it from using the name Bahria.
The counsel of Bahria Town in his arguments against the civil court verdict said that thousands of people have their employment associated with the corporation and the people trust it. Listening to the arguments, the district and session judge suspended the verdict of the civil court and issued notices to the parties in the case.
The court also directed for presenting all the relative record in the next hearing.
Earlier, a civil court had prevented the administration of Asia’s largest private housing society from using the brand name Bahria.
However, Bahria Town will now be able to operate as usual.
Presently, Bahria Town has housing societies established in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi and Murree and enjoys overwhelming trust of the people countrywide.
The housing corporation is owned by renowned business tycoon Malik Riaz.
- Pakistan frees 20 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture08:22 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- PCB issues health and safety protocols for PSL 202207:44 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern cancels wedding due to Omicron surge07:03 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- WATCH: Pakistan Navy warship PNS Tabuk visits Bahrain06:20 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Can’t sleep at nights due to rising inflation, says PM Imran Khan05:50 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Asim Azhar wishes Merub Ali on her birthday04:19 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Mawra Hocane spills the beans on her wedding plans03:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Hina Altaf’s father passes away08:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021