After 35 years, Saudi Arabia to open its cinema on April 18
JEDDAH - AMC is going to open around 40 cinemas in 15 cities in Saudi Arabia over the next five years, in accordance with an agreement with Saudi Ministry of Culture and Information.
The first cinema will be opened in Riyadh on April 18. The license is the first of its kind to let AMC operate cinemas in the Kingdom. The company had signed a memorandum of understanding with the Public Investment Fund in November 2017 for potential trade opportunities.
According to information, around 350 cinemas with more than 2,500 screens will be opened by 2030.
The cinemas will also not have any segregation, according to Reuters.
"We are looking forward to providing entertainment services that will enable everyone to spend an enjoyable time playing world-class film shows across the Kingdom," said Adam Aron, CEO of AMC.
- Govt will ensure Pakistan fulfills its enormous maritime potential, ...01:22 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Seven-day anti-polio drive starts across Sindh12:36 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020