After 35 years, Saudi Arabia to open its cinema on April 18
JEDDAH - AMC is going to open around 40 cinemas in 15 cities in Saudi Arabia over the next five years, in accordance with an agreement with Saudi Ministry of Culture and Information.
The first cinema will be opened in Riyadh on April 18. The license is the first of its kind to let AMC operate cinemas in the Kingdom. The company had signed a memorandum of understanding with the Public Investment Fund in November 2017 for potential trade opportunities.
According to information, around 350 cinemas with more than 2,500 screens will be opened by 2030.
The cinemas will also not have any segregation, according to Reuters.
"We are looking forward to providing entertainment services that will enable everyone to spend an enjoyable time playing world-class film shows across the Kingdom," said Adam Aron, CEO of AMC.
- Pakistan Navy ships MOAWIN, ASLAT visit Port Victoria11:25 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Over 5,000 prisoners suffering from HIV/AIDS, fatal diseases in ...10:27 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Kamyab Jawan Programme: PM Imran likely to distribute loan cheques in ...08:26 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Father, son die as vehicle falls into sea in Karachi07:49 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan, Malaysia face identical problems, says PM Imran06:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019