Big spike in coronavirus' deaths in next two weeks, warns Trump
WASHINGTON – United States (US) President Donald Trump has warned of a big spike in coronavirus' deaths in next two weeks.
At the White House Coronavirus Task Force briefing on Saturday, US President Donald Trump said that domestic flights to hotspots of the coronavirus infection could be restricted.
To a question about the possibility of restricting flights to COVID-19 hotspots in the US, the US president said "We're looking at it very seriously right now, we're dealing with governors, we're dealing with airlines, we're dealing with a lot of different factors, that's a very difficult decision".
Trump pointed out that some states currently require that people coming from certain areas are quarantined for two weeks.
The United States has the world’s highest number of known cases of coronavirus. More than 306,000 people have been tested positive and over 8,300 have been died so far in the country.
- Latest pics of Nawaz Sharif, having coffee in London, take Twitter by ...09:57 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Pakistan makes face masks mandatory amid record daily deaths from ...09:07 PM | 30 May, 2020
- PAF officer, who died in PIA plane crash, laid to rest in Karachi08:19 PM | 30 May, 2020
- First Covid-19 death reported among KP nurses07:20 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020