ECP serves two notices on Imran Khan
ISLAMABAD – The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) Friday served two notices on former prime minister and PTI Chairman Imran Khan in two references.
The election monitoring body issued one notice to Imran Khan in the foreign funding case. Imran was summoned on August 23 at 10am.
The notice was issued after the ECP, in a unanimous verdict, said it had found that the PTI received prohibited funding.
Moreover, on the demand of the leadership of the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM), the ECP has issued another notice to the PTI chairman, summoning him on August 18 to hear a reference regarding his disqualification.
A day earlier, the coalition government filed a reference with the ECP, seeking the disqualification of the ousted premier. The reference was submitted by PML-N MNA Mohsin Nawaz Ranjha.
Imran Khan-led PTI received prohibited funds, ... 08:52 AM | 2 Aug, 2022
ISLAMABAD – The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) in its unanimous decision announced that Pakistan ...
- Brutal assault by security guard leaves Karachi woman unconscious ...09:29 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Ayesha Omar breaks silence on mental trauma, anxiety08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Sana Javed delights fans with stunning pictures05:51 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022