Balochistan CM directs to launch Green Bus Service in Quetta
QUETTA – In a bid to provide low rate and quality travelling facility to the people of the city, Balochistan Chief Minister Jam Kamal Khan has decided to launch Green Bus Service in Quetta on an experimental basis.
While chairing a meeting to review installation of a tracker system in passenger coaches of Quetta-Karachi route in detail, Jam Kmal also directed to review the launching of Green Bus service in other cities of the province.
He instructed the concerned officials to immediately contact the Federal Communications Secretary and Chairman National Highway Authority for deployment of Motorway Police on highways in Balochistan.
The meeting was also informed that by installing tracker the speed of passenger coaches on the Quetta- Karachi route could be monitored and controlled.
- Police arrested man posturing as fake Pakistan Army Captain04:47 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 37th Millat Tractors Governors Cup Golf commences today04:20 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2020: Day 304:16 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Kapil Dev suffers heart attack, undergoes angioplasty in Delhi04:04 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani weddings of all times03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 5 fall wardrobe essentials every woman needs02:00 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Unfinished: Priyanka Chopra completes her memoir11:22 AM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Turkish Airlines fined for violating SOPs in Pakistan02:42 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Five killed as bus catches fire near Khuzdar12:07 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PML-N leader’s secret meeting upsets Nawaz11:45 AM | 23 Oct, 2020