Indian Vice President Naidu tests positive for COVID-19
NEW DELHI - Indian Vice President Shri M Venkaiah Naidu has contracted novel coronavirus disease.
In a tweet today (Wednesday), his Secretariat said that the Vice President of India who underwent a routine COVID-19 test today morning has been tested positive.
However, the statement said that the Indian vice president was in good health and has been advised home quarantine.
Meanwhile, his wife Smt Usha Naidu has been tested negative and is in self-isolation, the statement added.
- Classmate tricked Chiniot university student to gang-rape her at ...10:43 AM | 27 Oct, 2020
- CTD arrests Al-Qaeda terrorist from Punjab10:26 AM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Kashmiris across the world observe Black Day today10:21 AM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Anoushey Ashraf praises Turkish people for their kindness towards ...10:18 AM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Two more polio cases reported in Jhang10:03 AM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Undefeated UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov announces retirement after ...10:31 AM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Scarlett Johansson to star in 'Bride' for Apple, A2404:06 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020