People are calling this serial killer a 'hero' for targeting rapists
Two of the victims had been accused of gang-raping a student from a religious school in Bhandaria on Jan. 14, according to the local newspaper The Daily Star. Another victim was one of four men accused of gang-raping a garment worker in Savar, outside the capital city of Dhaka, on Jan. 7. The two locations are approximately 270 kilometres apart.
“I am Pirojpur Bhandaria’s … rapist Rakib,” said a note around one victim’s neck. “This is the punishment for rape. Rapists beware. Hercules.”
“I am Sajal. I am the rapist of (victim’s name). This is my punishment,” the note said, around another victim's neck.
A spokesperson for the Rajapur police station confirmed the discovery in a statement to the Dhaka Tribune. “Locals informed the police after spotting the body. Police will further investigate the incident,” police spokesperson Jahidul Islam said. He added that police do not have any leads on a suspect.
People are calling the act heroic and a substitute to the actual authorities who often fail to get justice.
In 2017 Bangladesh was the 7th most dangerous country for women. Violence against women around the world is spreading like plague. Therefore the serial killer is being considered a hero who does not wear a cape.
- Pakistan’s Daniyal Mehsood breaks India's world record12:52 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Dollar hits historic high at Rs173 in interbank market12:23 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Pakistan to face West Indies in warm-up match today11:49 AM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Bill Gates daughter marries Muslim millionaire Nayel Nassar11:33 AM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani student invents ‘smart shoes’ to improve lives of ...11:01 AM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021