Kashmir Day: COAS Bajwa reiterates Pakistan's unwavering support for Kashmiri brethren
RAWALPINID - Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa has reiterated unwavering support for the Kashmiri brethren and lauded the just struggle of the people of Indian occupied Kashmir for their freedom and right to self-determination on Kashmir Day today.
On the occasion of Kashmir Day, which is being observed across Pakistan, General Qamar Javed Bajwa said that Pakistan will continue playing its role to shake the conscience of the international community.
The COAS said that the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) has also admitted the right to self-determination of the people of Kashmir.
The army chief said that Pakistan will continue to raise the voice of Kashmiris, adding that Kashmir Day is being observed to highlight the brutalities that India is committing in the held Valley to curb the rights of the people of Kashmir.
- Syed Ali Gilani: India 'conspiring to let Kashmiri leader die' during ...11:54 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- 'Thank You': Afghan minister acknowledges Pakistan's 40 years of ...11:43 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Refugee Conference: UN ready to participate in Afghan reconciliation ...11:30 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- LHC summons DG Rescue-1122 over plea challenging his reappointment10:48 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- UN resolutions on Kashmir need implementation, UNSG Guterres tells ...09:39 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Riz Ahmed to debut play about his 'toxic breakup' with UK12:27 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Shaniera Akram shares her experience of working in debut film11:58 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Jaafar Jackson is amazed by Pakistani hospitality during visit11:55 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019