Kashmir Day: COAS Bajwa reiterates Pakistan's unwavering support for Kashmiri brethren
RAWALPINID - Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa has reiterated unwavering support for the Kashmiri brethren and lauded the just struggle of the people of Indian occupied Kashmir for their freedom and right to self-determination on Kashmir Day today.
On the occasion of Kashmir Day, which is being observed across Pakistan, General Qamar Javed Bajwa said that Pakistan will continue playing its role to shake the conscience of the international community.
The COAS said that the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) has also admitted the right to self-determination of the people of Kashmir.
The army chief said that Pakistan will continue to raise the voice of Kashmiris, adding that Kashmir Day is being observed to highlight the brutalities that India is committing in the held Valley to curb the rights of the people of Kashmir.
- US Presidential election to be held on November 3: Trump09:46 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 34 deaths; Coronavirus cases reach 2,38609:09 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Chinese girl smashes money pot to aid Pakistan combat Covid-1912:24 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan urges people to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund04:11 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019