Punjab approves corona allowance, martyrs' package for Rescue-1122 staff
LAHORE – Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar has approved an allowance and martyrs' package for Rescue-1122 staff performing duties related coronavirus pandemic, according to a notification on Sunday.
The CM said that Rescue-1122 staff members performing corona duties would be given special allowance from 1st of last month.
He added that the officers and staff members of Punjab Emergency Service would be given honorarium equal to their basic pay.
Officers and staff members of Rescue-1122 being deputed would continue to receive special allowance till eradication of corona pandemic.
Buzdar said that families of the staff members working up to grade 16 embracing martyrdom of corona would be given four million rupees financial assistance and officers working in grade 17 and above embracing martyrdom would be given 8 million rupees financial assistance.
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,315 new cases, 33 deaths08:40 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 27 February 202108:00 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Peshawar Zalmi defeat Quetta Gladiators by 3 wickets11:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Kashif Zameer accused of kidnapping, torturing social media activist ...10:27 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Kite-flyer downs police drone monitoring Basant ban in Rawalpindi ...08:56 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Quetta Gladiators' Chris Gayle takes on Shalwar Challenge in Pakistan05:16 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for her stolen French dogs04:29 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Atif Aslam releases teaser for his upcoming song Raat02:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021