Punjab approves corona allowance, martyrs' package for Rescue-1122 staff
LAHORE – Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar has approved an allowance and martyrs' package for Rescue-1122 staff performing duties related coronavirus pandemic, according to a notification on Sunday.
The CM said that Rescue-1122 staff members performing corona duties would be given special allowance from 1st of last month.
He added that the officers and staff members of Punjab Emergency Service would be given honorarium equal to their basic pay.
Officers and staff members of Rescue-1122 being deputed would continue to receive special allowance till eradication of corona pandemic.
Buzdar said that families of the staff members working up to grade 16 embracing martyrdom of corona would be given four million rupees financial assistance and officers working in grade 17 and above embracing martyrdom would be given 8 million rupees financial assistance.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020