Bismah Maroof named Pakistan Women T20 skipper
According to the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), Javeria Khan, who was injured during the 2016 World T20, has recovered and rejoined the squad. She has also been appointed as vice-captain of the T20 team.
T20 skipper Bismah Maroof has also been named as vice-captain of the ODI team for England tour.
Other players included in the squad are: Nahida Khan, Sidra Ameen, Muneeba Ali, Nida Dar, Iram Javed, Asmavia Iqbal, Anam Amin, Sania Iqbal, Sadia Yousuf, Aiman Anwer, Sidra Nawaz (wicket), Nain Abidi
The England tour includes three ODI matches and two T20 games. The series will begin in Leicester on June 20 and end in Southampton on July 5.
- Biden approves $976m for Afghan refugees in US06:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- CricWick, Daraz partners to provide In-App Fantasy League for T20 ...04:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer’s father withdraws petition against ...04:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities set the dance floor ablaze at Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira ...03:32 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video goes viral01:40 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021