Ezpz Sehat, first-ever platform for booking doctors appointments, launched in Pakistan
RAWALPINDI (APP) - Ezpz Sehat, a startup which provides an online platform to book appointments with a range of different doctors, has started operations in Pakistan.
During the launch ceremony, the platform was demonstrated to show how it made it simple and easy for both doctors and patients to make informed choices and set up appointments within minutes.
The launch ceremony was attended by leading doctors in different specialities from Rawalpindi and Islamabad.
The doctors said that the online appointment system would help them in managing time and keeping a good track of their appointments.
At present, patients have to make considerable efforts to find and book appointments with the doctor most suited to their needs.
Some patients from outside the twin cities, especially those coming from Northern Areas and Azad Jammu and Kashmir, have to send a person all the way here to find the doctor and set appointments thus wasting a lot of time and money in the process.
While highlighting the problems that patients generally have to suffer from because of the communication gap, Brig. Asif Gul, a leading Pain Management Specialist of Pakistan, described Ezpz Sehat as "an innovative online solution to bridge the present information and communication gap between doctors and patients by providing reliable information about doctors."
He said the website had been constructed with the idea of convenience and digital empowerment to provide users with sufficient data to find the right doctor.
Maliha Khalid, Chief Executive Officer of the startup, told the media, "Ezpz has one of the most comprehensive rosters of doctors available in Pakistan. It's like google for doctors."
Technical smartness, she said, was one of the increasingly important skills sought after by young consumers today. "This is amply reflected in the unprecedented growth in smart phone usage for making market place decisions and making appointments with doctors."
Currently, she added, there were around 10 million Internet users in Pakistan and the number was increasing fast. The internet users alone were based in three major cities i.e. Islamabad & Rawalpindi: 1,029,000, Lahore: 2,412,480 and Karachi: 7,050,000.
The number of specialist doctors in the country, she said, was around 60,000, half of which worked in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi/ Islamabad and Peshawar.
Engineer Umer Adnan, co-founder and CEO of E4 Technologies, said, "We developed this product for Ezpz Sehat by combining our expertise in user experience, design thinking and knowledge of software and cloud platforms necessary to support the smooth running of Ezpz's system.
"We'e also going to come up with dedicated Apps for doctors that allow them to make the transition to our system hassle free." Adnan said.
"This partnership underlies our commitment towards the local healthcare sector as part of our corporate responsibility initiatives/business strategy. We will continue to support Ezpz in the coming years to make every day better for the communities we work for," he added.
Dr Salma Zahid, a leading gynecologist of Islamabad, explained that with introduction of Ezpz Sehat she would be able to save time by having better time management of her practice and spend the saved time with her family at home.
She hoped that Ezpz would continue to excel as a comprehensive platform bringing all doctor and patient information together in one community.
- India, China agree to cool down tension along LAC after Galwan clash10:58 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- India approves purchase of Russian fighter jets amid border stand-off ...10:32 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Stock Exchange sets up fund for attack victims10:26 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- At least 126 jade miners buried in Myanmar landslide10:11 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Suspected pilots’ scrutiny to be completed in few days, says SAPM09:59 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Khan's home staff contract coronavirus01:32 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat writes a heartwarming birthday wish for filmmaker Uzma ...12:57 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Samra Raza Mir to release a new song soon12:36 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020