ECP begins polling staff’s training for 2018 elections
More than 0.9 million polling staff would perform duties during the forthcoming general election.
In the first phase, training of lead trainers, who are officers of the ECP, began in Lahore and Peshawar. The process would be completed in all the four provinces by 16th of this month.
ECP releases list of new constituencies after ... 09:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has released the list of new constituencies after delimitation, ...
In the second phase, three thousand master trainers would be trained from first of next month. This would be followed by training of polling staff in May this year.
However, after the appointment returning and District returning officers the all training process would be completed as per schedule.–Agencies
- PTI minister tells why PM Imran can’t expel French ambassador11:55 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- 12 security personnel taken hostage by TLP protesters recovered: ...10:53 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Syria goes to the polls next month09:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Marastyal – KPK launches mobile app to lodge complaints against ...08:38 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Unknown persons booked for disrespecting 'King Priest' at Mohenjo-Daro08:04 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021