ECP begins polling staff’s training for 2018 elections
More than 0.9 million polling staff would perform duties during the forthcoming general election.
In the first phase, training of lead trainers, who are officers of the ECP, began in Lahore and Peshawar. The process would be completed in all the four provinces by 16th of this month.
ECP releases list of new constituencies after ... 09:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has released the list of new constituencies after delimitation, ...
In the second phase, three thousand master trainers would be trained from first of next month. This would be followed by training of polling staff in May this year.
However, after the appointment returning and District returning officers the all training process would be completed as per schedule.–Agencies
- Pakistan and IMF fail to strike deal once again under $6bn extended ...09:51 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:29 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest daily coronavirus death toll in three months09:11 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 17 October 202108:43 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam’s wife Sara Bharwana’s celebrates her birthday in style09:45 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021