#SareeNotSorry: Ditch the conventional and try some new ways of draping a saree
LAHORE- The wedding season has kicked off and so has the mad rush to get the best outfits. From lehengas and palazzos to anarkalis and sarees, women are scouring every store to get that perfect and unique look.
Much like everything in modern-day weddings, saree , the most timeless piece of garment is also getting some contemporary yet chic touches. All hail to innovative fashion designers and incredibly talented fashion stylists who have introduced new and versatile draping styles of sarees like never before.
Our divas to real brides and stylish bridesmaids, experimenting with saree has become the latest fad. And we recently witnessed some of the best saree styles that we couldn’t help sharing with you all. And oh boy, they are so damn perfect to be a head-turner at any occasion!
Don’t hold back that urge to splurge on sarees and seek some inspiration from the following beauties!
Zara Noor Abbas
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Indian police shoot dead 4 suspects in rape-murder case01:55 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019