Forbes lists Pakistan as best place for social entrepreneurs to make a living
According to U.S. News, Pakistan scored #73 on quality of life, making it one of the worse places to live. Yet, the South Asian nation managed to tie with Canada, Australia, and Finland at #1 for the best places to make a living.
Government support and access to non-financial assistance in Pakistan lag behind most countries. However, the nation scored exceptionally high for women in leadership positions and ease of accessing investment.
Pakistan , despite having limited government support and being difficult to sell to businesses and government agencies, still commands #1 for earning a living. The nation's comeback in this category is a remarkable feat given the country was ranked #30 in 2016. The improvement of livable income may be because Pakistan has become a more open market for do-good companies to sell to the general public.
Pakistan's Gilgit-Baltistan featured among Forbes ... 06:07 PM | 26 Dec, 2018
LAHORE — Three cities of northern Pakistan's Gilgit–Baltistan region have made it to the Forbes list of 10 Coolest ...
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Indian police shoot dead 4 suspects in rape-murder case01:55 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019