SECP starts reviewing insurance companies’ websites
This exercise has exposed various deficiencies in the websites of many insurance companies. The SECP has taken notice of this non-compliance and issued directions to 33 of them to ensure maintenance of functional websites within 30 days.
The SECP has directed the insurance companies to place on their websites an updated list of all policyholders names who have not claimed their benefits along with the information about the contact person who would provide the necessary information to the insured.
This mandatory updated website will serve as a valuable tool for current and potential investors and policyholders to make informed decisions.
- Sindh court tells employees of power supply company to clean mosque ...10:01 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Huge economic transformation project for Karachi under CPEC launched08:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan slams India at UNGA, says Kashmir is not ‘internal ...08:13 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- IT expert arrested for defrauding Nadia Khan07:41 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- First teasers of Yumna Zaidi, Azaan Khan and Sajaly Aly’s ‘Ishq e ...05:59 PM | 25 Sep, 2021