SECP starts reviewing insurance companies’ websites
This exercise has exposed various deficiencies in the websites of many insurance companies. The SECP has taken notice of this non-compliance and issued directions to 33 of them to ensure maintenance of functional websites within 30 days.
The SECP has directed the insurance companies to place on their websites an updated list of all policyholders names who have not claimed their benefits along with the information about the contact person who would provide the necessary information to the insured.
This mandatory updated website will serve as a valuable tool for current and potential investors and policyholders to make informed decisions.
- PAKvWI: Rain frustrates Pakistan's bid to win West Indies T20I series11:58 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan hopeful India will ‘act fairly’ as head of UNSC11:44 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Balloon with Quaid-e-Azam’s pictures panics Indian officials in ...11:17 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Arab Parliament speaker arrives in Pakistan on first visit to boost ...10:09 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Three women’s seats add to PTI’s strength in AJK assembly09:10 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Mustafa Qureshi, wife Rubina Qureshi test positive for coronavirus04:47 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video in bold dress goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021