India imposes undeclared curfew in Occupied Kashmir
According to Radio Pakistan, all educational institutions have been closed while Internet services snapped across occupied Jammu and Kashmir.
As per the government order, identity cards of essential services will be treated as curfew passes.
Additional paramilitary forces have been deployed across Kashmir Valley and Jammu region.
The entire resistance leadership including Syed Ali Gilani and Mirwaiz Umar Farooq has been placed under house arrest or detained in jails.
Former puppet chief ministers Mehbooba Mufti and Omar Abdullah have also been placed under house arrest.
- 'Imported govt' trying to spread fear throught arrests, Imran tells ...11:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- In a first, Pakistan adopts fastest growing sport Futsal11:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz renews his offer of a charter of economy11:01 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- #PehchaanKaRung a soul stirring DVC Starring renowned thespian ...10:42 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- At least three killed, five injured in North Waziristan IED blast10:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer reveals Kubra Khan is recovering from surgery08:30 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Hareem Shah hints at breakup in latest video09:29 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Muneeb Butt finally comments on sister-in-law Minal Khan's Instagram ...09:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022