Pakistan rejects reports of financial difficulties being faced by missions abroad
ISLAMABAD – All Pakistan Missions are being provided the requisite resources for effective functioning in accordance with relevant financial and budgetary rules and regulations.
Foreign Office Spokesperson Asim Iftikhar stated this in response to media queries about reports alluding to financial difficulties being faced by some Pakistan Missions abroad.
Iftikhar termed such media reports baseless, irresponsible and malafide, adding that such deliberate disinformation attempt is outrightly rejected.
A day earlier, some media reports claimed that staff of the Embassy of Pakistan in Washington had not been paid salaries for four months due to financial issues.
Social media accounts of Pakistan embassy in ... 12:40 PM | 3 Dec, 2021
ISLAMABAD –The social media accounts of Pakistan embassy in Serbia have been hacked. Messages being posted on ...
- Quetta Gladiators unveil PSL 7 anthem featuring Ushna Shah, Shahid ...08:29 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan frees 20 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture08:22 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- PCB issues health and safety protocols for PSL 202207:44 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern cancels wedding due to Omicron surge07:03 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- WATCH: Pakistan Navy warship PNS Tabuk visits Bahrain06:20 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Asim Azhar wishes Merub Ali on her birthday04:19 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Mawra Hocane spills the beans on her wedding plans03:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Hina Altaf’s father passes away08:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021