Karan Johar to rope in Aamir Khan for his next?
But this is not for a movie, but for a new project that would combat the existing 'multiplex monopoly'.
If all goes well, the upcoming project would be announced at "an appropriate time".
Multiplexes, are laying down terms & conditions for film-makers in respect to a films release, and this has not gone down well with Karan Johar, Aamir Khan and other film fraternities, Filimi Beat reported.
Yes, a team of five accomplished members in Bollywood such as Karan Johar, Aamir Khan, Ronnie Screwvala, Siddharth Roy Kapur and distributor Anil Thadani would sharpen the axe and point it towards multiplexes that are dominating the movie business.
The merger will endeavour to break the multiplex monopoly, bring the smaller multiplex chains into the picture, construct new theatres, and create a financially feasible alternate outlet chain to the big multiplex chains."
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall below $8 billion11:16 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- WWF-Pakistan hosts international conference to tackle fisheries ...10:52 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Al-Ghazi Tractors launches 2023 models in Pakistan10:39 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Security forces kill terrorist in Peshawar IBO10:18 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- PAKvBAN – Pakistan to take on Bangladesh in tri-series opener ...10:00 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Uorfi Javed slams Shehnaaz Gill for supporting #MeToo accused Sajid ...06:33 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Abdullah Qureshi bids farewell to music for religious reasons03:45 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022