AJK: PM Imran inaugurates Education Complex of Kashmir Orphan Relief Trust in Mirpur
MIRPUR – Prime Minister Imran Khan on Thursday inaugurated Education Complex of Kashmir Orphan Relief Trust in Azad Kashmir's Mirpur district.
Later, the Prime Minister visited class rooms, and hostel and interacted with the children.
Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Information Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan, and Minister for Kashmir Affairs Ali Amin Gandapur were accompanied the prime minister.
- Pakistan condemns Indian attempts to change demographic structure of ...03:17 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Senses leads World Autism Awareness Day02:21 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- For God’s sake, do not click pictures or make videos during your ...02:06 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019