AJK: PM Imran inaugurates Education Complex of Kashmir Orphan Relief Trust in Mirpur
MIRPUR – Prime Minister Imran Khan on Thursday inaugurated Education Complex of Kashmir Orphan Relief Trust in Azad Kashmir's Mirpur district.
Later, the Prime Minister visited class rooms, and hostel and interacted with the children.
Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Information Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan, and Minister for Kashmir Affairs Ali Amin Gandapur were accompanied the prime minister.
- Syed Ali Gilani: India 'conspiring to let Kashmiri leader die' during ...11:54 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- 'Thank You': Afghan minister acknowledges Pakistan's 40 years of ...11:43 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Refugee Conference: UN ready to participate in Afghan reconciliation ...11:30 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- LHC summons DG Rescue-1122 over plea challenging his reappointment10:48 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- UN resolutions on Kashmir need implementation, UNSG Guterres tells ...09:39 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Riz Ahmed to debut play about his 'toxic breakup' with UK12:27 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Shaniera Akram shares her experience of working in debut film11:58 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Jaafar Jackson is amazed by Pakistani hospitality during visit11:55 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019