WATCH – SBCA razes farmhouse of PTI’s Haleem Adil in Malir
KARACHI – The Sindh Building and Control Authority on Saturday demolished an illegally constructed farmhouse owned by Haleem Adil Sheikh of the ruling party in Malir district.
The farmhouse of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Central Vice President and Opposition Leader in Sindh Assembly has demolished during an anti-encroachment operation commenced in Malir in which more than 500 acres of government-owned land has been retrieved.
Deputy Commissioner Malir directed the anti-encroachment operation. At least 200 illegal farmhouses owned by political and religious leaders as well as police officers were razed during the operation.
The retrieved lands were cancelled on December 11, 2018, which were leased for agriculture and cattle farming and were illegally bought and sold for commercial activities.
Saif Khokhar serves food to LDA employees, cops ... 02:53 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
LAHORE – Pakistan Muslim League MNA Malik Mohammad Afzal Khokhar sets an example by offering food to government ...
- Dutchwoman named world's tallest bodybuilder by Guinness World Records05:31 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Sheikh Rashid to watch Pak-India T20 match in Dubai04:20 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi, DG ISI in Kabul to discuss bilateral ties with ...03:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Interior minister updates PM Imran on law & order, security03:25 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- 'Begum Shak Karti Hey' – Saba Qamar and Abrar Ul Haq share teaser ...02:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen wins hearts as she recites Qaseeda Burda Shareef02:32 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira Inam glow at their dreamy mayoun ceremony01:11 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021