Dreams are the first place where you see yourself as a successful person: Yumna Zaidi
Acting is a tough but extremely rewarding, and most importantly, a career choice that lets you express yourself in ways that you can't otherwise.
The Pakistani entertainment industry has seen many actors who have achieved the rightful status of being a star. One such celebrity, Yumna Zaidi, radiates charisma on-screen and has had some phenomenal performances to her credit.
Yumna Zaidi is not just beautiful and versatile, but is exceptionally good at what she does. She landed her first major TV role as Aasiya in 2013’s Ullu Baraye Farokht Nahi as it brought her under the limelight of the main media.
After years of initially stepping into the acting world, Zaidi has skillfully executed several heart-rending, complex roles and words don't do justice to her exceptional talent.
Her current role as the innocent yet quirky Mahjabeen in Pyar Keh Sadqay, is basking in success because of Yumna's passion and power on-screen.
After being lauded for her current role and her previous performance in Ishq Zahe Naseeb, Zaidi took to Twitter to reveal how she achieved all this success in such a short span of time.
In a short video, Zaidi communicates her message via placards as she starts off by saying, “Hi, I want to share something. I was always an under-confident child, but I was always a dreamer.”
She continues, “I always wanted to showcase my talent on TV, so I gave many auditions and failed – but never gave up.Now here I am today, doing really good in my field.”
Concluding her message, she urges all aspiring actors to never stop dreaming. “As an actress never stop dreaming, because dreams are the first place where you see yourself as a successful person.”
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020