#LIVECOKE: JBnJaws, in collaboration with Coca-Cola Pakistan, organised the biggest 'Live Music Festival' this December
Leading premium events and talent management agency 'JBnJAWS' recently collaborated with Coca-Cola Pakistan to deliver one of the biggest musical nights in Lahore.
Coke Studio, the Pakistani music television series which features live studio-recorded music performances, became a world-wide phenomenon, later inspiring India and the Middle East to start their own series.
Umair Jaswal paid a heartfelt tribute to Junaid Jamshed Shaheed, who passed away recently in a PIA plane crash which took away 48 lives.
See video here:
Meesha Shafi was entertaining, vibrant and classy as always, with her sterling-strong vocals and chic, winter-ready outfit.
Watch video here:
Ali Noor and Ali Hamza, Pakistan's leading rock stars kick-started the eventful night with their blaring, loud and foot-tapping beats, followed by Meesha Shafi and Umair Jaswal as the final act of the night.
Celebrating the advent of LIVE MUSIC in Pakistan, which had faded out recently owing to security reasons, Farhad Humayun's 'Levi's Live' sessions and Coke Studio's live gigs might hopefully revive LIVE music in Pakistan once more.
- Aima Baig pens heartfelt note on her father's birthday12:11 AM | 7 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall below $8 billion11:16 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir and Farhan Saeed gear up for another project08:57 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022