Rain, wind thundershowers forecast for most parts of Pakistan
LAHORE - Rain/wind-thundershowers is expected in northeastern Balochistan, Sindh, Punjab, upper Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan during the next 12 hours of Monday.
According to the Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD), heavy fall a few places is also expected in lower Sindh, Kashmir and its adjoining hilly areas during the period.
Monsoon currents are penetrating the northeastern and southern parts of the country. A weak westerly wave is also affecting the upper parts of the country.
During the past 24 hours, Rain/wind-thundershower occurred in districts of upper & central Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Gilgit Baltistan, Barkhan, and Islamabad. The weather remained hot and humid in other parts of the country.
The temperature of some major cities recorded this morning: Islamabad and Quetta twenty-four degree centigrade, Lahore thirty, Karachi thirty-one, Peshawar twenty-five, Murree seventeen, Gilgit fifteen, and Muzaffarabad twenty-two degree centigrade.
- World Bank announces new Country Director for Pakistan11:51 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- New York’s Times Square lights up in solidarity for Kashmiri people11:19 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India imposes curfew in Srinagar ahead of clampdown anniversary10:32 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Hundreds flee after mass prison break in Afghanistan09:48 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- China to provide 38 more drones to Pakistan to fight locust09:08 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020