Here’s what to recite in third Ashra of Ramazan
LAHORE – The month of Ramazan is one of the most beloved and blessed months in the Islamic calendar and the rewards that a Muslim can reap are countless.
The blessings of Ramazan are countless and it is divided into three parts (Ashra) of ten days each.
The three Ashra of Ramadan each comes with its own significance and the third Ashra has finally descended upon us.
Although Muslims are urged to pray whatever they want in the holy month, even then the three Ashras are specifically designated for the following;
- Rehmat: “Mercy of Allah
- Maghfirah: “Forgiveness of Allah“
- Najat: “Days Of Seeking Refuge”
The last Ashra comprises the vital days of Ramadan as it unveils those days that are termed as “mother of all days- Lailat-tul-Qadar” whose reward is the highest among rest of the days. Though the entire month is a blessing, yet Allah has provided Muslims with a night the last Ashra, the night of decree greater in virtue and is better than the nights of thousand months as stated in Quran.
“We sent it (Quran) down on a blessed Night. Verily, We are ever warning. Therein ( in that Night) is decreed every matter of ordainment. Amran (i.e. a command or this Quran or His Decree of every matter) from Us. Verily, We are ever sending (the Messenger) (As) a Mercy from your Lord.” [Ad-Dukhaan 44: 3-6]
Muslim besides zikar and recitation of Quran, do Itikaf and observe special Nawafils, Salah Tasbeeh in third Ashra for beseeching sanctuary from hell. Dua for the last Ashra is
A Muslim should invoke Allah’s mercy and forgiveness throughout the third Ashra via this dua:
Translation: “O Allah! Save me from the Hell – Fire.”
So, 21st to 30th Ramazan is dedicated to escape hell and Muslims should strive hard to prostrate before the Almighty Allah as He is the most merciful and the most beneficent.
- Three Pakistan soldiers martyred in Balochistan terrorist attack09:49 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE moves to third stage of COVID-19 vaccine trials09:46 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020