Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-19
KARACHI -The Sindh government has introduced online education for primary schools as well amid ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
According to media details, the Sindh Education and Literacy Department and made an application, namely SELD Learning to provide online education to students from Kindergarten (KG) to class five.
The project has been prepared with the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) and Microsoft’s help. Mathematics, Science, English and Urdu will be taught online.
The courses are available in three languages; English, Urdu and Sindhi.
Earlier, the Sindh government has introduced online education for secondary schools as well.
- Pakistan, India face off in first Olympic event final in 53 years11:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi ...11:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- INS Vikrant: India's first indigenous aircraft carrier begins sea ...10:40 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Abdul Qayyum Niazi: Who is the new PM of Azad Jammu & Kashmir?10:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021