Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-19
KARACHI -The Sindh government has introduced online education for primary schools as well amid ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
According to media details, the Sindh Education and Literacy Department and made an application, namely SELD Learning to provide online education to students from Kindergarten (KG) to class five.
The project has been prepared with the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) and Microsoft’s help. Mathematics, Science, English and Urdu will be taught online.
The courses are available in three languages; English, Urdu and Sindhi.
Earlier, the Sindh government has introduced online education for secondary schools as well.
- Pakistan surpasses 246,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,123 confirmed ...10:38 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Senator Manzoor Kakar survives assassination attempt in Quetta09:59 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves Phase-II of NAP for locust control09:44 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan finalizes guidelines, strategy to counter COVID-19 on Eidul ...09:05 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020