Only 19 international NGOs registered in Pakistan: minister
Federal Minister of State for Interior Balighur Rehman, while responding to a question in the Upper House of Parliament, said the applications of all other NGOs are still under process.
The minister also revealed as many as 127 international NGOs are presently receiving foreign contributions to function inside Pakistan. “We are taking steps to check their financial resources”.
Earlier Pakistan’s political parties and army’s top brass had agreed to keep an eye on the economic sources of the non-government organizations and religious seminaries after a group of militants attacked the army public school in Peshawar and killed 140 people.
- Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked Indian submarine from ...01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh defeat Oman in must-win game11:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021