India's Intolerant attitude dangerous for regional peace, Says FM Qureshi
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has said the intolerant attitude of India is dangerous for peace in the region as the Modi government has been involved in gross human rights violations in occupied Kashmir.
While chairing a consultative meeting in Islamabad about the rising situation in the Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IOJ&K) the foreign minister briefed the participants on the Government's decision to send special envoys to important capitals for highlighting the gravity of the situation in IOK.
The meeting also reviewed Pakistan's diplomatic efforts on this issue of core importance and stressed on the need for informing the world countries and related institutions about the volatile situation of the held territory.
- Afghan envoy meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s relentless support ...06:07 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Police arrest alleged shooters involved in killing of Swabi’s ATC ...05:47 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- China says ambassador wasn’t in hotel during Quetta suicide blast04:11 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Strong business performance improved Bank Alfalah’s Mar ’21 ...03:45 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Maya Ali and Ayesha Omar shower each other with compliments02:57 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Adnan Siddiqui reveals about Sridevi's sudden demise01:55 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Sana Fakhar shares photos of jaw-dropping weight-loss transformation09:58 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021