India's Intolerant attitude dangerous for regional peace, Says FM Qureshi
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has said the intolerant attitude of India is dangerous for peace in the region as the Modi government has been involved in gross human rights violations in occupied Kashmir.
While chairing a consultative meeting in Islamabad about the rising situation in the Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IOJ&K) the foreign minister briefed the participants on the Government's decision to send special envoys to important capitals for highlighting the gravity of the situation in IOK.
The meeting also reviewed Pakistan's diplomatic efforts on this issue of core importance and stressed on the need for informing the world countries and related institutions about the volatile situation of the held territory.
- Chinese girl smashes money pot to aid Pakistan combat Covid-1912:24 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- How to fight with Coronavirus?07:43 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Karachiites thrash policemen for stopping Friday prayer06:45 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Zahid Ahmed apologises to the nation for choosing a script ‘so ...05:02 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan urges people to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund04:11 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019