Rebuking reporter: Imran Khan apologises from journalists
Khyber Union of Journalists (KHUJ) staged a strong protest after the incident, condemning Imran’s harsh behaviour. They shouted slogans like, ‘Go Imran Go,’ and also demanded the PTI chief apologise to the reporter publicly and take back his “defamatory words”.
Arif Yousafzai, the television reporter who was shut down by Imran Khan when he enquired about his recent divorce at CM House on Monday, said the aim of the protest was not to blame the PTI chief.
“I am a journalist and it is my right to ask questions at a press conference,” said Yousafzai.
He urged Imran to apologise to him publicly.
Earlier, enraged Imran Khan had said, “Those talking about someone’s personal life should be ashamed.”
- Biden phones Netanyahu, Abbas as death toll in Israeli airstrikes on ...07:54 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Cyclone Tauktae – Heavy rains kill 4, affect over 42,000 in Sri ...06:14 PM | 16 May, 2021
- US forces leave key Afghanistan military base05:22 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Cyclone TAUKTAE 'will not make landfall on Pakistan's coastal belt'04:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 9 million Insta followers in style10:06 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021