PM Imran inaugurates Sehat Card plus Program in Swat
PESHAWAR – Prime Minister Imran Khan inaugurates the Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf leading project of the Sehat Card Plus in KPK’s Swat district today (Friday).
While addressing the at the launch of the Sehat Card Plus Programme, the premier said A prime minister is like a father for his people and a father educates his children.
PM Khan also lauds the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa chief Mehmood Khan and officials for launching the programme and taking the decision to give health cards to all its citizens.
Earlier PTI’s Taimur Saleem Jhagra said that the government has allocated Rs18 billion for flagship project and it will be completely implemented across the KP province for 100 per cent population by 31st January 2021.
He also said, coronavirus pandemic was a reality and therefore, the people should adopt precautionary measures against it to stay safe.
Earlier today, the premier also inaugurated Hassan Abdal Railway Station.
PM Imran inaugurates Hassan Abdal Railway Station 12:13 PM | 6 Nov, 2020
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan has inaugurated the Hassan Abdal Railway Station in Attock’s on ...
- Covid vaccination certificate mandatory for domestic air travel from ...02:54 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Afghanistan halts flight operation at Kandahar airport after rocket ...02:25 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan cannot afford additional Afghan refugees: NSA Yusuf01:35 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Hareem Shah sets internet on fire with new swimming pool videos01:01 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Jhanvi Kapoor sets internet on fire with new workout video09:53 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021