Modi is doing a drama, no troops are deployed on border: Indian politician exposes Modi
In a video released, Amarinder Singh said there is no sign of any Indian troops in the border area. Singh also showed video of the area and no Indian soldiers could be seen.
Singh said this mania was being created by Modi for Hindu consolidation. “Modi is doing this for Hindu consolidation in Uttar Pardesh and wants to have people join him, and Parkash Singh Badal (Indian Punjab Chief Minister) thinks this will benefit him in elections.”
"Unfortunately Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal is blindly following Modi's and BJP's diktats without bothering how much harassment and difficulties they have caused to the people, particularly the farmers whose crop is ready for harvesting," he said.
Amarinder Singh added that both leaders (Modi and Parkash Singh) should be ashamed of themselves.
Nearly 1,000 villages which fall within 10-km radius of the IB were asked to be evacuated.
- Aman-2021 – Pakistan Navy set to hold 7th Multinational Maritime ...02:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- J&K – India approves to build power project on Chenab River in ...02:04 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Wuhan returns to normal as world still battling pandemic01:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Bilawal House announces schedule for Bakhtawar-Mahmood wedding05:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021