Modi is doing a drama, no troops are deployed on border: Indian politician exposes Modi
In a video released, Amarinder Singh said there is no sign of any Indian troops in the border area. Singh also showed video of the area and no Indian soldiers could be seen.
Singh said this mania was being created by Modi for Hindu consolidation. “Modi is doing this for Hindu consolidation in Uttar Pardesh and wants to have people join him, and Parkash Singh Badal (Indian Punjab Chief Minister) thinks this will benefit him in elections.”
"Unfortunately Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal is blindly following Modi's and BJP's diktats without bothering how much harassment and difficulties they have caused to the people, particularly the farmers whose crop is ready for harvesting," he said.
Amarinder Singh added that both leaders (Modi and Parkash Singh) should be ashamed of themselves.
Nearly 1,000 villages which fall within 10-km radius of the IB were asked to be evacuated.
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes Rs370 billion for health services10:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- China rubbishes G7 criticism, says 'small' group can't decide world's ...09:01 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United opt to field first against Karachi Kings08:39 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Man with ‘world’s largest family’ dies in India08:24 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021