Pakistan finalizes dossier against India
He said evidence of Indian interference in Pakistan would be handed to countries in the coming weeks, Geo News reported.
The Foreign Secretary stated that no surgical strike had taken place on September 29.
Earlier on Thursday, the Foreign Office said a dossier related to India funding terrorism in Pakistan was ready.
Foreign Office (FO) spokesman Nafees Zakaria said evidence of Indian involvement in Pakistan had been handed to the United Nations.
- Prices of new Honda City model unveiled07:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- PM Imran to attend Middle East Green Initiative summit in Saudi Arabia06:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani Ertugrul! Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid's horse ride ...05:53 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021