We have proof of 'surgical strikes' but will not release it: Indian govt
According to Hindustan Times, the Indian government believes that there is no need to release make the video proofs of the surgical strike public.
Urban development minister Venkaiah Naidu, while talking to newsmen, said the opposition's demand cannot be fulfilled, further adding that further discussions on this matter will be an insult to the Indian army .
Meanwhile, Indian Defense Minister Manohar Parrikar, during a meeting, apprised Prime Minister Narednra Modi that he and National Security Adviser Ajit Doval had seen the unedited footage of the surgical strikes and there was no need to release it for public.
Media reports further claimed that the Indian army has handed over the video evidence of the surgical strike to the federal government and Prime Minister Narendra Modi has barred the officials from releasing the video, further instructing the ministers to avoid discussions on this matter.
- Naftali Bennett brings Netanyahu's 12-year rule to an end, takes over ...01:29 AM | 14 Jun, 2021
- ISPR releases first episode of military reality show ‘60 Hours to ...11:43 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Congress leader's pro-Kashmir remarks draw criticism from BJP09:06 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan condemns Indian army for killing another three Kashmiris07:39 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan felicitates UK on Queen’s 95th official birthday07:02 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani opens up about supporting Asim Azhar during recent ...05:40 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic leaves fans stunned with sizzling beach ...03:37 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Tiger Shroff’s mother Ayesha wishes Disha Patani on her birthday12:49 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021