We have proof of 'surgical strikes' but will not release it: Indian govt
According to Hindustan Times, the Indian government believes that there is no need to release make the video proofs of the surgical strike public.
Urban development minister Venkaiah Naidu, while talking to newsmen, said the opposition's demand cannot be fulfilled, further adding that further discussions on this matter will be an insult to the Indian army .
Meanwhile, Indian Defense Minister Manohar Parrikar, during a meeting, apprised Prime Minister Narednra Modi that he and National Security Adviser Ajit Doval had seen the unedited footage of the surgical strikes and there was no need to release it for public.
Media reports further claimed that the Indian army has handed over the video evidence of the surgical strike to the federal government and Prime Minister Narendra Modi has barred the officials from releasing the video, further instructing the ministers to avoid discussions on this matter.
- Four Lahore girls, who went missing, say they ‘escape to get ...02:14 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- J.Rashid & Sons opens Pakistan’s first tyre flagship store in Lahore02:10 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Nadia Hussain contracts Covid-1912:44 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021