We have proof of 'surgical strikes' but will not release it: Indian govt
According to Hindustan Times, the Indian government believes that there is no need to release make the video proofs of the surgical strike public.
Urban development minister Venkaiah Naidu, while talking to newsmen, said the opposition's demand cannot be fulfilled, further adding that further discussions on this matter will be an insult to the Indian army .
Meanwhile, Indian Defense Minister Manohar Parrikar, during a meeting, apprised Prime Minister Narednra Modi that he and National Security Adviser Ajit Doval had seen the unedited footage of the surgical strikes and there was no need to release it for public.
Media reports further claimed that the Indian army has handed over the video evidence of the surgical strike to the federal government and Prime Minister Narendra Modi has barred the officials from releasing the video, further instructing the ministers to avoid discussions on this matter.
- Sharjah builds on its FDI appeal in 2020; attracts $220 million in ...04:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Has State Bank of Pakistan restricted ATM withdrawal limit to Rs1,000?03:21 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Aman-2021 – Pakistan Navy set to hold 7th Multinational Maritime ...02:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik finally reveal the name of their baby girl01:50 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Bilawal House announces schedule for Bakhtawar-Mahmood wedding05:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021