Ranveer Singh releases first romantic song as music label owner
MUMBAI – Indian actor Ranveer Singh has released his music label Inclnk Records' first romantic track, Mohabbat.
The song is sung by rapper Kaam Bhaari, alias Kunal.
Talking about the song and Bhaari, Singh said: "Kaam Bhaari is known for his aggressive and fast-paced rapping style.
"Not many know that he is the writer and co-composer behind the love song from Gully Boy that I performed, Kab Se Kab Tak. His romantic side is as special in his music as his aggressive side.
"Mohabbat will show Kaam's audience a new avatar, one we've known all along and one that we are proud to share with the world."
In March, Ranveer launched the label with filmmaker Navzar Eranee. The label's first song was "Zeher", which was also performed by Kaam Bhaari.
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- 22-year-old Samina dies in Lahore’s hospital after protesting ...06:41 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019