Here's what happened when Hassan Minhaj tried to convert Justin Trudeau to Islam
Hassan Minhaj, the popular American comedian, political commentator, actor, and television host recently interviewed the Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau who spoke about his beliefs with regard to equal rights for all religious minorities.
As seen in the interview, Minhaj questioned the PM about the secularism Bill introduced in the Canadian province of Quebec, where civil servants like judges, police officers, lecturers, and other authoritative figures are not allowed to wear religious symbols such as the turban, or hijab at work.
In response to the question, Trudeau discorded with the secularism being imposed on people. He claimed that all of us live in a free society where every individual has the right to his faith. He went further and said, “In a free society you cannot legitimize discrimination against someone based on their religion.”
Here Minhaj asked another question that if the PM is accepting all religions and faiths to which Trudeau replied that a country must be defending its minorities, accepting Christianity, Judaism, and Islam.
On hearing the word Islam, the host tactically mentioned, “Do you accept Islam as one faith and that Muhammad (P.B.U.H) is the last and final Messenger?” Grinning at the question Trudeau replied that he’s a proud catholic but have a great respects all other religions.
The interview, however, ended with Minhaj’s whisper saying, “Guys, I tried.”
Have a look at the short video from Hassan Minhaj’s Netflix show named ‘Patriotic Act.:
What is your say on this? Share with us in the comments box below.
- Woman gives birth to baby in washroom of Lahore's Jinnah Hospital11:54 AM | 28 Feb, 2020
- NAB given one month to file reference against Ahsan Iqbal11:37 AM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif gets exemption from appearance in Chaudhry Sugar Mills ...11:01 AM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Legal fraternity asks govt to withdraw reference against Justice Isa10:42 AM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Flight operation between Pakistan, Saudi Arabia not disrupted by ...10:31 AM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Celebrities speak out against the brutal treatment of Muslims in Delhi02:41 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- ‘Ehd-e-Wafa’ makers planning to air finale in cinemas02:15 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019