Pakistani zaireen allowed to visit Syria
ISLAMABAD – The Syrian government has allowed Pakistani Zaireen to visit the country with certain SOPs and conditions amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to a press release issued by the Ministry of Religious Affairs, the visit should be coordinated with the Syrian company Al-Karnak for transport and tourism.
The Zaireen should also coordinate with the relevant airline, taking into consideration the required health conditions and Syrian government procedure.
Pakistan issues visas to Sikh pilgrims for annual ... 11:00 PM | 7 Apr, 2021
ISLAMABAD – More than 1,100 Sikh pilgrims from India have been issued visas by Pakistan High Commission to ...
- Disappointed with PM Imran’s speech, PTI ticket holder from ...02:13 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- US formally invites Pakistan to climate change summit after initial ...12:31 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Security forces arrest five TTP terrorists in Sindh11:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed arrives in Lahore for third round of ...10:30 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Amir Liaquat's Nagin dance video goes viral06:19 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021