Brigadier (retd) Shuja Hassan appointed Pakistan Steel Mills CEO
ISLAMABAD – The federal government has appointed Brigadier (retd) Shuja Hassan as the new Chief Executive Officer of Pakistan Steel Mills (PSM), said a notification issued on Friday.
The notification says Hassan has been appointed as PSM head for one year and the appointment is subject to termination by both the parties on one month's notice.
Earlier, reports had emerged that the government’s plan about privatization is in doldrums as the Supreme Court in recent hearing issued strong observations.
- Rape is horribly increasing06:31 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- First-ever successful brain tumor surgery in Sindh city06:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- ‘I don’t consume narcotics nor promote consumption of any such ...05:22 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020