Two Pakistani to participate in WBCC executive committee elections
Pakistan Blind Cricket Council (PBCC) Chairman Syed Sultan Shah said WBCC’s Annual General Meeting will be held in Nepal on Monday; The executive committee elections will also be held in the AGM.
“We have nominated Salman Bukhari for senior vice president and Maher Yousaf Haroon for director technical for the elections,” Shah added.
While giving details of the AGM, he said the fate of Pakistan-India blind cricket series will also be discussed in AGM.
“We will meet with our Indian counterpart in the two-day AGM and hopefully a tour of the India team to Pakistan will be materlized for the next year,” he said.
Speaking about the other agenda of the AGM, Sultan said women cricket calendar will also be in the discussion in the meeting.
“The Nepal blind women cricket team will tour Pakistan for a 5-match Twenty-20 series to be played from January 26 to February 4,” he said and added a 15-member national women’s team will be finalized in January for series against Nepal.
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020