LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case
LAHORE - Lahore High Court (LHC) has extended pre-arrest bail of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President Shehbaz Sharif in till July 16 in the assets beyond means case.
According to media details, the LHC accepted Shehbaz Sharif’s plea requesting exemption from court proceedings.
During the hearing, the court asked that why Shehbaz Sharif has not appeared before the court despite testing negative for the novel coronavirus.
Counsel of the Opposition Leader told the court that Shehbaz Sharif is still showing symptoms of the disease.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020