KSA indicates health standards as primary criteria for Hajj pilgrims
RIYADH - The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has indicated that health standards are the primary selection criteria for Hajj 2020 pilgrims.
As per the Saudi government's decision, this year's pilgrim ratio will comprise seventy percent non Saudi residents, with Saudis making up the remaining thirty percent.
Saudi pilgrims will be strictly chosen amongst Saudi healthcare workers and security personnel who had fully recovered from Covid-19, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The Saudi ministry stated that it will prioritize medically fit non Saudi residents who have undergone a negative PCR test, first time pilgrims and are twenty to fifty years old. Those selected will be asked to abide by a quarantine period decided by the Ministry of Health before and after performing Hajj.
The selection of non-Saudi pilgrims would be carried out electronically.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- 21 years of working would not have happened with just nepotism: ...03:14 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Navy promotes Cdre Muhammad Saleem to Rear Admiral02:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- From Acting to ‘Action!’: Saba Qamar to make directorial debut ...05:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020