#QuarantineWedding: Syed Saim Ali ties the knot
What's the new trend these days? Quarantine Weddings!!
Weddings usually take months of planning — managing all the little details to create one memorable event from where a couple embarks on a new journey together. But what happens to the planning when a pandemic has been declared? While many couples have delayed their ceremonies indefinitely, others have decided to move forward with a quarantine wedding, even if it means their wedding day looks entirely different from what they had in mind.
Several celebs chose to keep things simple and tied the knot amidst the coronavirus lockdown and the latest to join the quarantine wedding club is model Syed Saim Ali.
The actor and model took to Instagram to share a picture of holding his brides hand and announced the happy news of his nikkah.
"Challo aao aik nai zindagi shuru karain, Allhumdulilah got nikkahfied! #gotmarried #feelingblessed," read the caption.
Congratulations to the newlyweds! We wish them a happy journey ahead.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020