Third group of Pakistan cricket squad fly to England tomorrow
LAHORE - The third group of Pakistan cricket squad comprising Haider Ali, Imran Khan and Kashif Bhatti will leave here on Wednesday (tomorrow) for England to join the squad in Worcester.
They will also be accompanied by Masseur Malang Ali, said a spokesman for the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) on Tuesday.
Meanwhile, left-arm spinner Zafar Gohar, who joined the team for practice and training, had left the Pakistan squad.
“He has joined the team for training purpose and as the remaining players of the squad are reaching England, Zafar is no more associated with the squad,” he said.
- Pakistan’s mediation between Iran, Saudi Arabia making progress: PM ...01:51 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Ex-GB governor Syed Pir Karam Ali Shah dies at 8612:58 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- COAS Bajwa interacts with senior serving, retired military officers ...12:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- World Bank announces new Country Director for Pakistan11:51 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- From Acting to ‘Action!’: Saba Qamar to make directorial debut ...05:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020