Saudi Arabia reduces tourist visa fee for India - but not for Pakistan
Providing relaxation in the visa for the citizens of India, the Saudi government has reduced 90-day visit visa fee from 2,000 Riyal to 305 Riyal. Likewise, the fee has also been reduced for 180 and 360 days visa.
However, Pakistanis tourists who pay Rs0.1 million to Rs0.4 million for Saudi visa would not be able to avail this opportunity as the policy remains the same.
The reduction in the fee was initially denied by Saudi Gazette (leading English-language daily newspaper published in Jeddah), however, it has now been confirmed that Saudi Arabia actually lessened the fee for Indian travellers by over 84 percent.
What gives credence to the reduction in visa fee is the fact that Saudi Gazette - which denied rumours about the move - has now taken down the link, for the said story, from its digital version, however, the hard copy is still available on its Facebook page.
According to the estimated figure, the Saudi government would spend 35 billion pounds on tourism till 2020. By 2030, around 30 million tourists are expected to visit Saudi Arabia annually.
- Shehbaz Sharif's interim bail extended in money laundering case06:28 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 234,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,839 confirmed ...06:16 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- vivo’s Three Years of Smartphone Innovation & Setting Trends in ...06:01 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Gigi Hadid slams British Magazine claiming that she's 'disguising' ...02:42 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Usman Mukhtar's short film 'Bench' wins at South Shore Film Festival ...01:32 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020